Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 6

Hello there!

First of all I wanna tell you followers that the website with those graphic tools I used to post is no longer accepting free users so I changed for my brokerage firm software called XP PRO which is pretty good too.

Another Monday (4) on the negative side. Petrobras (PETR4 - $PBR) was the biggest responsible for the tragedy again. The biggest brazilian oil company fell -2.49% on the session with investors fearing a bad earnings report that was announced after markets close.

Here comes the Ibovespa future chart maturing in February's Wednesday closest to the 15th.



I had to draw again the Fibonacci, so our new level at Ibovespa future is the 58,840.00 level (still 38.2% retracement of the movement).

Would be very interesting and healthy if market holds this level. As you can see MACD Line is low but may need another week to be ready to go higher.

The last call I made was Braskem (BRKM5 - $BAK)



This stock performed very well against Ibovespa but today's movement got me unprepared even more with this volume. Even thinking that this stock could easily reach 16.30 level I would take the profit if it loses today's low.
I can easily enter this trade again in another opportunity.

Stocks that I'm watching for long positions:
VALE5 - $VALE



MRVE3 - $MRVNY



HGTX3



Thanks and have a nice trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment